If you have ever worked with a creative team, you can understand the real pain of effectively managing the project among your team members. Thanks to technology, there are plenty of tools and software available in the market that can help you manage your projects almost effortlessly. The problem arises in choosing the right one among thousands of tools for your business. In this article, we will look at 10 top software for design agencies in the market, along with features and pricing details.
Basecamp is a simple, and easy-to-use creative project management software tool that lets you track the progress of a project, store documents, collaborate and communicate within your team, etc.
- Create to-do lists, tasks, and sub-tasks, set deadlines, and assign them to your employees. They receive daily email remainder on overdue tasks and to-do lists on their accounts.
- The real-time group chat is ideal for group discussions, instant queries, and file sharing. You can create a unique chat room for each project and add members, attach people, and share videos on the chat.
- Get quick insights on the progress of each team member using the project reporting analytics.
- Use Hill Charts to visualize project progress over time
You get a 30-day free trial to try out all the features of basecamp. The premium plans begin at $15 per user per month.
Asana is a creative project management software that is ideal for large teams with complex hierarchies. The tool offers three kinds of teams, namely Public-to-organization teams, Membership-by-Request teams, and Private teams. The categorization is based on the extent of access allowed to the members to join the group.
- You can add a dependency on a task and get notified when all the other dependencies have been ticked off.
- When you want to duplicate a task, use the Assign duplicate tasks feature in the tool and copy-paste the tasks on multiple projects.
- With Asana, you can create tasks by sending emails to Asana.
- Asana makes it easy to create recurring tasks without having to manually do them over and over again. Enable the repeat task option and choose the repeat frequency.
- A dedicated desktop app is available to prevent you from opening multiple tabs at a time and minimize distractions.
The basic plan is free to use and the paid plans start from $13.49 per user per month
Monday is a design agency project management software that offers several tools specifically for creative professionals, including monthly and annual expense tracking, HR recruitment tracker, competitor analysis, onboarding processes, management of marketing projects, etc.
- It is an award-winning project management software utilized by over 70,000 teams worldwide.
- You can easily team up with freelancers, and third parties by creating project boards.
- Offers seamless integration with Dropbox, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Integromat, Slack, Trello, Pipedrive, Jira, Mailchimp, etc.
The basic features can be accessed through the free plan and the paid plans begin at $24 per month.
Trello is an easy-to-use communication tool designed by the Atlassian suite. If you are looking for software that supports your projects through their entire life cycle, then Trello is the one you should try. It simplifies the process of project management by visualizing the workflows and allowing the team members to share documents, comment on the files, and include links to other shared spaces.
- The Butler feature allows you to set up automation, rules, and commands on your Trello boards and avoid wasting time on repetitive tasks.
- Your project boards can get clumsy with too many cards. Trello offers an advanced checklist that helps you get granular details of the tasks and keep your project boards clean.
- Enable the dark mode feature and protect your eyes from straining.
- Get full advantage of Trello’s most advanced features with the premium plans.
The basic plan is free to use and premium plans start from $6 per user per month.
Airtable is a project management software specifically designed for restaurants and the food industry but can be used for any business type. If you are looking for a solution to provide collaboration with your team while offering transparency to your clients, then Airtable is the one for you.
- Offers several drag-and-drop tools to help you quickly manage data in spreadsheets.
- Share team calendar feature to enable additional task management for project managers and team members.
- Several premade project templates are available so you can jump into the work with minimum preparation time.
- Automate the repetitive tasks and save your time on the dynamic tasks.
- Dedicated mobile application to coordinate project tasks right from your mobile phone.
Free and paid plans are available. Paid plans start from $10 per user per month.
ProofHub is one of the top software for design agencies for your project requirements, teams, and collaborations. It is a cloud-based system to create plans, collaborate with teams and clients, organize tasks, and deliver projects on time.
- Track your project’s progress, tasks, and time directly from your browser using the integrated web time tracker feature.
- The booking feature allows you to efficiently manage your shared workspaces. You can use it for desk bookings, parking spaces, vehicles, office gadgets or meeting room booking systems, etc. they get updated in real-time and viewed in a single grid form.
- The URL and app tracking feature helps you know what websites, programs, and apps your employees are using. You can divide them into productive and unproductive categories to know each person’s average productivity.
- Visit their official website to learn about all the other useful features.
A 30-day free trial is present. Paid plans begin from $7 per user per month.
It is a robust design agency project management software solution for small and medium-sized design agencies that are looking for good support and flexibility. Rodeo offers a stopwatch and timecards on your dashboard. You can record your working time on the task or enable the stopwatch. Once all your employees have recorded their work hours, your budget gets updated automatically.
- Rodeo simplifies the process of budgeting regardless of your team size. You can quickly add tasks for a project and assign estimated time and costs for the project.
- The tool helps you track project performance and reports roadblocks that are hindering you from creating better performance.
- You can automatically create customizable invoices using a single click. It supports recurring invoices that are automatically sent to the customers once the payment time arrives.
- Users can monitor all tasks from a single dashboard. It helps managers understand the team workload, and assign new tasks depending on the employee’s skill set and current capacity.
A 14-day free trial lets you try out these features for free without any credit card. You can get in touch with them for a custom pricing quote.
Teamwork is an effective advertising agency software for management that allows design agencies to carry out creative projects more effectively. It offers plenty of tools to help agencies manage their work effectively.
- Build custom workflows that let you handle high volumes of client projects from start to finish.
- Built-in time tracking feature records the time spent on tasks and trackable billing hours.
- The profitability reports help you track and analyze the financial performance of the project and compare it against the budget of the client.
- Easily integrates with other tools like Gmail, Harvest, Hubspot, QuickBooks, Slack, Dropbox, etc.
- You can add clients for free so that they can communicate with your team, leave comments in context, review assets and get more visibility on project progress.
It offers a 30-day free trial and the paid plans start from $9.99 per user per month.
It is one of the top software for design agencies to help with work planning, tracking, and invoicing. The main objective of this software is to help agencies streamline the process of managing their projects from start to finish.
- It offers a modern and easy-to-use interface.
- Paymo offers real-time commenting on the task
- From creating the project estimate to assigning tasks, setting up budgets, tracking work time, and generating reports for clients, all your project management needs are met here.
- Easily integrates with apps like Slack, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Drive, QuickBooks Online, Shift, etc.
Basic features can be accessed for free and the paid plans begin at $4.95 per user per month. It offers a 14-day free trial for the users to try its users.
ClickUp is one of the best free plans for creative project management software. Using ClickUp, you can enable the creation, sharing, and collaborative editing of documents and files. Users can comment on the documents or chat with the other team members for collaboration.
- It offers several task management features like checklists, subtasks, task templates, ability to search, filter, and organize tasks effectively.
- The tool offers multiple templates for building and managing creative workflows for your projects.
- Integrates with Slack, G Suite, Dropbox, and over 1000+ integrations through Zapier.
Basic features can be accessed in the free plan. The paid plan starts at $5 per user per month.
In this article, we have listed out 10 top software for design agencies for effective project management. Choose the right one based on your goals, team size, business requirements, and budget. Hope the article helps you find your ideal creative project management software. Thanks for Reading!