Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Getwebdesigns!
You can't run a successful website or online business without caring about licenses and cookies. A license will protect your content, brand reputation as well as reap financial rewards from its use by others; whereas privacy laws require that you disclose how data is collected on users of yours in order for them to make informed decisions at checkout time!
The policies and procedures on Getwebdesigns are to protect both customers' privacy as well as the company's reputation. This protects your business legally, but more importantly it shows that you care about what people think of yours by being transparent with online practices- something which is important in this day and age where everyone has access to information at their fingertips! It can't hurt to just take ten minutes outta daily routine so they're never forgotten.".
The list of items that you cannot do with GetWebdesigns is extensive. You are not allowed to:
- Publish material from this website (website). We would prefer if our clients kept all content original, so it's best for us just let them know in advance before hitting publish on any articles or blog posts;
- Sell rentals/sub-licenses within your site which means no one else can use our template files – these include things such as selling prints online through Etsy etc., meaning they'll need permission first—this also applies when redistributing
This policy describes how Getwebdesigns handles comments posted on its website. We do not edit or review the content of any posts before they are published, and we cannot be held liable for them if something is improperly expressed in one of these messages - even though it might seem like our own voice!
The following passage discusses legal terms related to user generated content (such as social media).
Getwebdesigns reserves the right to monitor all comments and delete any that are considered inappropriate or offensive.You agree that we may use your comments on the website as long as they are in accordance with these terms of service and any other guidelines posted at various locations throughout our site. You represent and warrant that:
- The content does not invade anyone's intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark);
- There is nothing unlawful about what you have submitted which would be an invasion of privacy
- Your posts will not serve directly commercial activities
- If applicable b")I am over 18 years old c"), holding a current valid passport/ driver’s license d"). Have read this agreement.
Hyperlinking to our Content
When an organization links to our website, they should:-not lie about their connection nor claim sponsorship from us unless it is true; -ensor jointly track traffic that comes through these links but we appreciate the help!
- You can also include other link requests from groups we might consider and approve, such as commonly-known consumer or business information sources; community sites with .Com at the end (these are not limited solely to those). Associations/other organizations representing charities , online directory distributors like Google's listings in their INC Institute offerings--this includes any website promoting an organization which offers knowledge exchange on its subject matter rather than advertising goods & services sold by them - there could even be academic institutions offering degrees within certain fields too! Internet portals spanning many different topics including finance & economy
We'll approve links from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b), there are no negative records with Getwebdesigns and finally, it's in context for general resource information.
We're always looking for new linking partners. If you are an organization listed in paragraph 2 above and interested in linking to our website, please send us your information by e-mailing Getwebdesigns with only the following details: name/organization; contact info such as phone number or email address; URL(s) from where links will be placed
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- Our Corporate Name
- We make use of our corporate name, which is also the URL for all related information on this site. It's common practice in today’s digital world to include not only hyperlinks but keywords too so be sure you're using them correctly!
- We don't want you to use our logo or other artwork without permission, so make sure that any linking is under an approved license agreement.
For example, you may not use framing or borders on our web pages to give the appearance that we support a particular product. Don't even think about putting up an ad with this text!
Your Website should not link to any content that is illegal, defamatory or deceptive. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims of this nature arising from your web site's links on other websites- no one else will be held responsible for them!
Reservation of Rights
By linking to our site, you are agreeing that we may change these terms and conditions at any time. Additionally—in accordance with your request- if there is a problem with one of them please let me know so I can fix it!
Removal of links from our website
We are always open to feedback, so if you find anything on our site that offends or confuses you for any reason just let us know! We'll consider requests to remove links but cannot guarantee a response.
We do not warrant the accuracy of information provided through this website and we cannot assure continual availability of materials found here either due strictly in part from third party content providers such as Google who may have conflicting interests when it comes time monogamous truth vs opinionated Opinion spamming social media trending news stories etc.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to our website as well as any use of this site. Nothing in these limitations will: limit or Exclude your liability for death or personal injury; Limit any legal obligation which may not be excluded through specific exceptions under coverage found within Product warranty policies themselves
The protections outlined here serve only those who browse at their own risk- they do nothing else but ensure that you know what is coming before spending time on something valuable.